Monday, December 15, 2008

Today was long. And some horrible witch or wizard casted a sleepy spell that just won't go away. Today's winners for things that made me smile, laugh and feel plain lucky are the following.

In 3rd place, was this adorable little turtle... I thought of "Omm Noom nommmM" I also then wanted a fruit salad. The colors are rich too, even though it was nice out today, the sun was missing, so this made me feel colorful :)




In 2nd place was this heart. It was cute and made me think of Mister Rhodes. That's all I hafta say about that... he's like a kiss on a boo boo, everything is better when he's around.

(Don't make fun of my mushiness, so help me God)And the winner of today's awesome things I found is **DRUM ROLL PLEASE**


It's terribly fun. And..sometimes, when I'm alone...

Kidding, it's funny, and unexpected.

<3

No comments: