Monday, January 5, 2009

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?

My Boyfriend.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I don't recall last years, however, this year- I'm gonna not suck at push ups and at some point this year, I will be able to do 10 pull ups.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Not close enough.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Thankfuly No

5. What countries did you visit?

Aruba :)

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?

Money. Hopefully this will be a good fiscal year in my bank account.

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory and why?

Dec was a good month...but all of my 2008 was quite memorable <3>

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Graduating college.

9. What was your biggest failure?

I don't think I failed

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I get pretty yucky in the begining of November, but I fared out well...

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Hmm my macbook was 2007...umm-- I can't quite think of anything now

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?

The American People who voted on election day <3>

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?

Social Services

14. Where did most of your money go?

Bills & Overdraft fees and clothes

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

ARUBA! It was the most fun thing ever.

16. What song will always remind of you 2008?

Its a Jungle out there, by Stu Shames- Piano Master @ Piano Bar on 20th & Arch on Saturday Nights- He made music the most fun its ever been in my life <3>

17. Compared to this time last year, are:

a)happier or sadder?

b)thinner or fatter?

c) richer or poorer?

happier, thinner, richer in ways, poorer in others

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Dancing

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Spending

20. Did you fall in love in 2008?

Helplessly in Love <3>

21. What was your favourite TV program?

The Office, Family Guy, True Blood

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

Hmm...no I think I still hated them by this time...

23. What was the best book you read?

The Sookie Stackhouse Series

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Stu Shames- how music can sound a million times better when an energetic and wonderful character of a person preforms right in front of you...Stu makes the classics better!

25. What did you want and get?

A happy heart, employment & a red camera

26. What did you want and not get?

best portfolio, full-time employement

27. What was your favourite film of this year?

The Dark Knight was good. Wall-E gave me smiles, Bolt was too awesome. Tropic Thunder was hilarious.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I partied with friends I love @ Stu's- It was the most fun, and I turned the good old age of 22.

29. How you would describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

What ever I could afford :)

30. What kept you sane?

My boyfriend. This was a tough year at home, what with all the job loss. He kept smiles on my mascara stained face. He's good at it, and quite relentless... I love him more and more for every ounce of comfort he provides me with. My brother- he's what I wish I couldve been at the age of 15- I love him and find warmth and love in his patience & willingness to help.

31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Bill Mahr- and I had a secret lesbian crush on Madonaa & Megan Fox, They are just too sexy

32. Who did you miss?

I miss Regina's laugh- I hope one day we can be less stressed and busy with the world and we can have fun times again- I miss my grandpa's, although I never got to meet them- well I don't remember one, I saw him when I was a wee little girl- But I miss them, I wonder how they'd be now, or how they would look- West's grandpop reminds me all the time of it... He's sweet. I'd like to think they'd be like him

33. Who was the best new person you met?

Westley Rhodes & his family and puppies. Stu Shames, Tony Rosato & Alstin.

34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.

Don't wear heels to Frederick.

35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

"Clowns to the left of me jokers to the right" <3

No comments: