Sunday, February 8, 2009



I was inspired by this fun little post to do one of these on my own!

i am: over bad remakes of good classic songs

i keep: a polaroid of my west so when i open to the page i left off, his face starts my reading journey with a smile

i wish i could: leave work now and hold his hand

i love: his smell, and the smell of warmth and the way iced water feels on my lips

i dance: alot. its my favorite thing to do with this here body of mine

i sing: at stus, as loud as i can, because its fun!

i think: one day i'll be able to sit out on a warm breezy deck, of my own home, in december :)

i really: need more water

i need: to be able to sign on to my fitness pal so i can do my food log!

i should: be cozy tonight because it's gonna be a milk & honey evening

i can: "do pull ups, i will do pull ups"- its my mantra, 'cause i actually can't yet

i like: banana blendinis and cant wait for Ritas to open up again <3

i make: yummy bbq chicken sammys

i always: thank god for the people in my life who give me smiles when something other than a shade of happy is on my face- (you know who you are)

No comments: