Sunday, February 1, 2009

my wishlist:

these are the things i want- in no particular order... all of them at one point in time, in the very near future would be nice....





this makes me wanna take a nice long bubble bath, with candles lit all over and super calming music...like lil wayne (joke)




i love kitchens, i can live in a card-board box, but if i have a kitchen like this id still have a smile on my face- i mean.... look at it, it yells "hey! im bad ass!! i bet you want me!?"

guess what mister kitchen....

i do.





this is super cool- i'd have it in my kitchen for west, cuz he loves his junk food (who doesnt?) and saving them for later in things that look sweet is just...swwweeeeeettt :) plus, they are fun and i like fun-


this is my(our) dream house in puerto rico- (no you can not have it) its perfect, and its perfect, it has perfect things in a perfect place for the perfect price.....

i love it and want it...

<3

No comments: