Sunday, May 3, 2009

i went dancing last night with lovebug and mullanade- it was mega fun, minus the people who were grinding their sweaty arms and thighs all up on my business. but... it was fun, i havnt dance in a whiles so i let it slide. plus they played juicy and daddy yankee. thats all i need.

yesterday was fun! chris came to vist, brought us caramel popcorn! i watched my man and him play gta and some demo(deee-mo) games on zee xbox. we made mixed drinks and i painted my nails a seductive shade of red. (ask my boyfriend, i totally seduced him by fluttering my digits in his face) we then ventured off to harrys bbq- i got my ass handed to me on the fuzball table. ate an awesome burger, tried a yummy drink (beer vodka and lemonade- def. try this, its really yum)

i met my lovley rebbeca @ silky wilky, although it was for too short of a time, its always fun- so all & all it was a note worthy day! the best part is, i captured all this goodness with Betty! if your my bff on facebook, my new album "I'm gonna have the worse facebook weekend of my life" will be posted soon!!



No comments: