Monday, May 11, 2009

so my goal this summer, (along with ten pull ups, which is coming along unscuccesfully) is to learn how to swim- don't laugh at me. (i mean it) my main goal is not for my own pride, i could care less. im a sun bathing kind of girl to begin with- but it is for my dear west- his enjoyment at the beach comes out of throwing me, or others into water. but this is only fun if the person being submerged into water doesnt drown. usually, when someone drowns, it makes for a bad day-

so my gym membership will allow me to go to a gym and take classes- i will probably be in a pool with a bunch of 6 year olds....but i dont judge them. so dont judge me.

dear god i hope i dont die-

other things i can't do:
1.ride a bike (without dying)
2.drive a car (without going to on-coming traffic)
3.do a hand or headstand(with out injuring myself, or someone else)
4. spell. i thank a higher being everyday for spell check and the red & green squiggly lines.

No comments: